Change Your Mindset to Focus on the Now and Reduce Stress and Uncertainty
- 1 (Registered)
Changing your mindset to focus on the now is the key to winning stress, anxiety, and uncertainty. They are part of life and everyone experiences them. Oftentimes, they are short lived and we’re back on track with living life to the fullest.
However, when those feelings begin recurring back-to-back, become overwhelming or interfere with living the life you want, it’s time to put a stop to it. …and it’s easier than you might think.
The course is organized in four modules. In the first two we deal with how to change your mindset to focus on the now, addressing the two major barriers to overcome stress: living outside the present time and thinking too much. Then we can deal with the stress and in the final module we’ll see how healthy positive habits will help you stay on track from now on.
If you’re ready to kick stress, anxiety and uncertainty to the curb and start living a more fulfilled life, this ecourse is designed for you.
- Over 40 lessons on focus on the now, overthinking, stress management and positive habits.
- What it means to ‘live in the now’ and why you should do it.
- 21 ways to start living in the now.
- How to become more mindful.
- How overthinking can produce positive results
- 28 ways to embrace overthinking
- How stress and anxiety affect the mind, body and spirit
- Techniques for reducing stress and anxiety.
- Habits to practice daily for less stress.
- Habits to adopt that will help you connect with the present moment.
- Practical assignments at the end of every module.
- Full lifetime access.
- Language: English.
- Certificate of Completion.
…and a whole lot more!
- People stressed by uncertain times.
- People stressed by overthinking.
- People who feel their challenges seem far more greater due to hard times.
- People who are prevented from achieving their goals due to stress, anxiety and uncertainty.
Enroll in the Course and learn how to Change Your Mindset to Focus on the Now and Reduce Stress and Uncertainty
If you are ready to reduce your stress and anxiety while learning to live in the moment and you are ready to make a positive impact on your life, get signed up right now.
Module 1: Getting Started
Module 2: The Power of Living in the Now
- What does “living in the moment” mean?
- Benefits of Mindful Living
- Why Living in the Moment is Difficult
- How to Start Living in The Moment
- Exercise Time: Living in the Moment Challenge
- Train Yourself to Be Mindful
- Strengthen Your in the Moment Awareness
- Simplify your Life
- Exercise Time: Harnessing the Power of Living in the Moment
- Exercise Time: The Power of Living in the Now Worksheet
- Do This Next
- Resource Time
Module 3: Embrace Your Overthinking for Positive Benefits
- Embracing Overthinking
- 5 Steps to Embrace for Overthinking to Work for You
- 6 Ways to Embrace Overthinking with your Mind
- 6 Ways to Embrace Overthinking with Effective Thinking
- 10 Ways to Embrace Overthinking by Taking Action
- 7 Ways to Embrace Overthinking with a Sound Mindset
- Exercise Time: Embrace Your Overthinking
- Exercise Time: Embrace Overthinking for Positive Benefits Worksheet
- Do This Next
Module 4: Stress and Anxiety Reduction Techniques
- The Impact of Stress Preview
- Stress Reduction Techniques
- Using Mindfulness
- Strategies to Reduce Stress Over Time
- Being in the Moment Stops Anxiety
- More Ways to Reduce Stress
- Exercise Time: What You Do To Reduce Stress and Anxiety Checklist
- Exercise Time: Deal with Stress and Anxiety in Your Life Worksheet
- Do This Next
Module 5: Daily Present Moment Habits
- Living in the Now Every Day
- Examples of Living in The Moment
- Developing Daily Habits of Flow
- Tips for Being Present Daily
- 15 Daily Habits to Connect with the Present Moment
- 15 more Daily Habits to Connect with the Present Moment
- Exercise Time: Daily Habits to Develop to Stay in the Present
- Exercise Time: Habits to Develop to Stay in the Present Worksheet
- Do This Next
- Final Remarks
Mark Tern is a personal deveopment enthusiat living in Italy who loves sharing knowledge and helping others overcoming their blocks, unleash their power and reach their potential. He's a passionate person and always tries to go the extra mile and over-deliver. “I believe that knowledge is power and action gets results. Everyone should improve themselves, no matter what stage in life they’re in. Whether it’s to develop a better mindset or to increase profits. Moving forward is key and is the path that will unleash your true power”. This website is his way to share his passion with everyone.